There’s a load of new updates in Pet Society today.
1) The mayor sent a letter saying that we can now purchase two additional rooms with playfish cash that are bigger than regular rooms. I think the Mayor forgot to proofread “create put.” :p
2) We can display our clothes in our rooms. This is something people had been asking for since the game started. If you place your pants, dresses and shirts on the wall, then a hook/hanger will appear. When the clothing chest is open, you can press the zoom out or zoom in buttons at the bottom left corner to decorate your room or dress your pet, respectively (Thanks Quijo!).
You can leave your hats, wigs, shoes and gloves/arm accessories on the floor or display them on shelves, tables, chairs or window ledges (like other decorative items).
Here’s Momo trying to choose between her fun hats. She has such an enormous head.
3) New mystery items were released (more on that later). From Minyi’s comments, there’s a cactus baby and an elegant silver jar!
4) New fish were released – both free fish and cash fish (more on that later). There’s also news that players can keep 20 of each cash shop fish. I wish the news were the same for the freely available fish. 😦
5) A new tree seed was released. Cool news, but I’m seriously running out of room for trees.
6) We can now play in the game in fullscreen mode. There’s a new icon on the top right of the screen.
7) There’s a room previewer that was added to the room selector icon (picture of the house in the top right corner). We can preview rooms in our house or in our friend’s houses just by hovering the mouse over the room selector. This is really nice for visiting our friends to check out quickly if they’ve redone a room.
8.) The “Add Coins” and “Add Playfish Cash” buttons are off the main game-playing field. There’s also a newly added “Earn Coins” button.
Did you notice any other new features? I’ve got to run for the orientation for a new job, so I’ll post more on the mystery items and fish later! 😀 Have fun friends!