Today, Pet Society was updated, and there are some great new features for players. Playfish listened to its players and added more ways for us to earn coins. Hopefully the prices of next week’s items don’t go up too. Here’s the letter from the Mayor:
1) Caring for your pet by cleaning, brushing and petting it gives you twice as many coins as before.
2) The trees reportedly will produce more fruit more often (I haven’t noticed a difference with mine yet, but I hope this is true!).
3) We can sell non-seasonal food for double the previous profits (ex. the King Burger has a profit of 80 coins now, while previously the profit for selling it was only 40 coins). I was getting bored of cooking after I unlocked the seasonal foods, but I’m going to cook something today!
4) Ornaments from the Christmas Countdown/Advent Calendars can now be gifted to your friends, sold for 5 coins each, or recycled for 32 coins. I’m keeping mine, but this is great news for anyone who likes to trade or wants to have a clean inventory. You won’t have to hide the ornaments now, unless of course you want to!
5) New mystery items are out – I’ll be posting on them soon.
6) New pro fish are in the fishing pond – unfortunately there are no signs of free fish this week.
7) For all fans of Pet Society on facebook, Playfish sent out a Pet Society Teddy as a gift today. It’s a cute little bear with an I heart PS shirt. If you want a bear and didn’t receive one today, you can still get one by becoming a fan of the game before Jan 20th. The bear cannot be gifted or traded. Here’s the page to become a fan of Pet Society.
Let me know if you noticed any other changes in the game. I’m so happy the developers listened to player feedback. What a fun Pet Society update! 😀